Dr. Kyle Hawk Cronin, N.D. has dedicated her professional career to skillfully applying the principles and practices of naturopathic medicine to her patients.
Dr Kyle is a graduate of National College of Natural Medicine (NCMN) in Portland, Ore., class of 1981 and co-owner of Naturopathic Physicians Group (NPG) in Scottsdale, Ariz.
In private practice since l982, Dr. Kyle specializes in naturopathic health care for women, including the therapeutic applications of homeopathic and botanical medicines, nutrition, diet, supplementation, and low dose bioidentical hormone treatments.
Dr. Kyle spends time with her patients listening to the important details of their health and medical history and educating them in ways to implement their personalized naturopathic treatment plan. She is an avid follower of “physician as teacher.”
Prior to receiving her naturopathic degree from NCNM, Dr. Kyle graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Human Biology from Kansas Newman College, Wichita, Kansas, and also received a B.A. in Fine Arts with a major in illustration from Clark University, Worcester, Mass.
As a co-founder of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences in Scottsdale, Ariz., with her husband, Dr. Michael Cronin, N.D., in 1992, Dr. Kyle was the Academic Dean and Dean of Curriculum for five years. After this time, she enjoyed being home as a full-time mom to their three sons. Dr. Kyle returned to practice in 1999 as the co-founder of NPG, where she currently practices.
Dr. Kyle has written for Let’s Live magazine and was a contributing writer for three TIME-LIFE books, The Medical Advisor, The Complete Guide to Alternative and Conventional Treatments, Time Life Books, Alexandria, Virginia, 1996, The Alternative Advisor: Natural Therapies & Alternative Treatments, Time Life Books, Alexandria, Virginia, 1997, and The Drug & Natural Medicine Advisor–The Complete Guide to Alternative and Conventional Medications Time Life Books, Alexandria, Virginia, 1996.
- Physician of the Year: American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, l993 with Michael Cronin
- Physician of the Year: Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association, 1987
|2006-Present||Co-owner and practicing physician, Naturopathic Physicians Group, Scottsdale, Ariz.; a full scope naturopathic family practice clinic focusing on women’s health, brain health and whole-body healing, acupuncture, physical medicine, and prolotherapy.|
|2001-2006||Private practice, Integrative Health Care clinic, Scottsdale, Ariz.|
|1999-2001||Private practice, Naturopathic Family Care clinic, Phoenix, Ariz.|
|1997-1999||Extended maternity leave, at-home mom.|
|1997-2000||Dean of Curricular Development for Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, Scottsdale and Tempe, Ariz.|
|1994-1995||Faculty member of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Scottsdale and Tempe, Ariz., teaching Gynecology|
|1992-1994||Cofounder and Academic Dean of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, Scottsdale, Ariz.|
|1983-1995||Cofounder and private practice, Naturopathic Physicians Group, Phoenix, Ariz.; a family practice specializing in women’s health care, acupuncture, physical medicine, and pediatrics.|
|1981-1982||Private practice with Dr. Frank Card, ND, DC, Portland, Ore.|
|1981-Present||Continuing Medical Education, an average of 60 hours annually, including American Association of Naturopathic Physicians conventions and Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association conventions|
|2000||Certified by the Osteopathic Cranial Academy,|
|1993||Homeopathic Seminar year with Dr. Paul Herscu,|
|1992-1992||Advanced Colposcopy course, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists|
|1991-1992||Arizona Family Planning Council Pharmacology Series|
|1991-1992||Homeopathic Seminar series, Dr. Robin Murphy Phoenix, Arizona|
|1980-1981||Birth assistant to Dr. Noel Peterson, ND, private practice, Lake Oswego, Ore.|
|1981||Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, National College of Natural Medicine,Portland, Ore.|
|1979||Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude in Human Biology, Kansas Newman College, Wichita, KS|
|1976||Bachelor of Arts in Illustration, Fine Arts, Clark University, Worcester, MA|
- Cofounder and Academic Dean of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, Scottsdale, Ariz., 1992-1994
- Dean of Curricular Development, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, Scottsdale and Tempe, Ariz., 1992-1997
- Keynote speaker for Embracing Transitions: A Women’s Health Symposium, American WholeHealth Clinics, Denver, Colo; May l998
- Guest faculty for an Arizona State University, course entitled Health and Alternative Medical Options, Tempe, Arizona, 1985, 1986
- Seminar teacher on a course entitled Naturopathic Medicine, Women’s Health, for Franciscan Renewal Center: Paradise Valley, Jesuit adult education classes, Scottsdale, Arizona, 1896, 1987
- Keynote speaker for Arizona Infertility Support Group November, 1989, Phoenix, AZ
- Keynote speaker for La Leche League regional conference as well as occasional weekly sessions, Phoenix, Arizona, 1987-1989
- Speaker for various nurses groups, church groups, Hadassa women’s group, and health fairs at Scottsdale Community College as well as health classes at Tonopah High School, Mesa Community College, and Phoenix College
- Contributing writer The Medical Advisor, The Complete Guide to Alternative and Conventional Treatments, Time-Life Books, Alexandria, Virginia, 1996
- Contributing writer The Alternative Advisor, Natural Therapies & Alternative Treatments, Time-Life Books, Alexandria, Virginia, 1996
- Contributing writer, The Drug & Natural Medicine Advisor, The Complete Guide to Alternative and Conventional Medications, Time-Life Books, Alexandria, Virginia, 1996
- Writer, SCNM Anthology, 100 years of Naturopathic Medicine, SCNM press, Tempe, AZ
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, 1885-present
- Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association, 1982-present