We are glad you found your way to us. Our medical clinic is designed to provide you and your family high quality, progressive health care using natural medicine in a supportive, friendly environment. We look forward to working with you and helping you fulfill your goals in wellness.
Naturopathic Physicians Group brings a common sense approach to health blended with progressive therapies that are consistent with the principles of Naturopathic medicine. We work to help the body heal itself. Occasionally, we find it necessary to use prescription drugs, although most often we prescribe the use of nutrients, botanical and homeopathic medicines. We also endorse and prescribe the use of bio-identical hormones complimented with necessary supplements and nutrients to ensure improved organ function and maximum health. Drs. Michael and Kyle Cronin are husband and wife Naturopathic Medical Doctors (N.M.D. licensed primary care physicians in Arizona) who are trained specialists in the use of natural medicines and therapeutics. They have practiced in Arizona since 1982.
Health Care that Educates & Empowers
Naturopathic Medicine is the use of substances and techniques that help move the body to heal itself. The body is always healing and protecting. We who inhabit our bodies, on the other hand, are not always as gracious to our sustaining needs. Much of Naturopathic Medicine is not only working on repair, but also learning how to maintain healthy lifestyles as we begin to understand our body's unique needs at any given time. Health is not a product but a process.
Learn to recognize symptoms of imbalance and the balance of health, when to detoxify and when to nourish organ systems. Honor yourself with the gift of learning how to understand changing health patterns and how to strengthen your health in the process.
Women's Health Care by a woman doctor
We, as women, are particularly aware of health issues and the many hormonal changes that life brings. Good health makes these hormonal transitions easier to navigate.
Dr. Kyle Cronin often works with women who have had complex medical histories and negative interactions with hormones, drugs and conventional medicines.
While Dr. Kyle gives specific advice for conditions, she emphasizes building a person's strengths for long lived health and performance.
Dr. Kyle specifically works with the balance of thyroid, adrenal and female hormones, carefully identifying how they may interact with brain performance, digestion, liver, allergies, cardiovascular, blood sugar, immune and inflammatory responses.
Dr. Kyle has specialized in providing low dose bio-identical hormone prescriptions for over twenty years. She also emphasizes helping women identify how to naturally rebuild health and become strong enough to make more of the body.s own hormones.
Each Woman Is Unique And Responds Best to Individualized Care
Naturopathic modalities Dr. Kyle loves to use are:
Dr. Kyle specializes in GYN and Hormonal Concerns
- Diet and real food information. She discusses practical strengthening and anti-inflammatory diets using blood type, swami genotype, food allergy identification, raw food recipes, nutritional supplements and Dr. Weston Price information. Dr. Kyle is certified in blood type/genotype and certified in raw food preparation.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
- Nutritional IV.s to clear fatigue, build adrenal and immune strength
- Individualized "detox" programs
- Environmental chemical detox, Heavy metal chelation programs,
- "Organ building" nutritive Botanical medicines
- Homeopathic (catalyst) medicines
- Cranial therapy, acupuncture, hydrotherapy and soft tissue physical medicine treatments. Dr. Kyle is certified in Osteopathic Cranial energetic manipulation and Quantum Touch.
Dr. Kyle also works with health issues such as:
- Healthy menopause
- Low dose bio-identical hormones
- Transition off synthetic estrogens
- Naturopathic treatment of fibroids and endometriosis
- Natural family planning / Diaphragm fittings
- Menstrual and ovulation irregularities
- Understanding cycle symptoms and variations in hormone health
- Pap and gentle gyn. exams
- Digestive problems
- Blood Type Diet
- Depression, mental focus & performance
- Environmental pollution and heavy metal toxicity that can mimic hormones as well as interfere with healing
- Flu, bronchitis, allergies
- Bladder, vaginal infections
- Pre & post-op support
- Migraine, headaches, muscular strains
- Blood sugar symptoms
- Cholesterol, blood pressure
- Optimal health performance using Naturopathic therapeutics
Naturopathic Physicians Group
9200 E. Raintree, Suite 150
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 451-6161 Phone
(480) 306-5304 Fax
Monday - Thursday
From 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM