Your body has the power to heal itself.
Restore your health with effective treatments and realistic guidance.
Conditions — What’s Going On With You?
New patients are often referred to us by other practitioners, to address problems that have not improved with conventional treatments. We will help restore your health with effective treatments and realistic guidance.
Conditions we see most often:
- Head, neck, spine and back pain
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- For everyone: thyroid, stress, adrenal fatigue
- For women: irregular cycle, ovary dysfunction, PMS, cramps, preconception care, vaginitis, endometriosis, fibroids, peri- and menopausal symptoms, post-menopause wellness
- For men: low testosterone, prostate issues
- Poor focus; easily distracted
- Feeling or acting irritable, grumpy, anxious, depressed
- Relationship challenges
- Personal attitude, motivation and activity
- Brain fog, cognitive issues, depression, anxiety
Digestive / GI – Indigestion, GERD, IBS, SIBO
- Stomach upset, intestinal gas, diarrhea, constipation
- Exposure to food-borne or environmental toxins
- Food allergies, inflammation
- Liver & kidney issues
Acute & chronic infections
- Colds, flu, sinusitis, ear infections (otitis)
- Hepatitis, herpes, EBV, CMV
- Stealth infections, chronic fatigue syndrome
Immune Response, allergies, hay fever, autoimmune
- Autoimmune: rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, skin disorders (like psoriasis)
- Allergies: pollen, food, environmental
- Chemical hypersensitivity
- Dealing with aches, pains, vision, and other conditions
- Sustaining an active and rewarding life
- Keeping connected and adding value to your community
- Adapting lifestyle
- Constant or abnormal patterns of hunger or lack of hunger
- Uncomfortable or unwanted weight gain or loss
- Loss of muscle tissue (Sarcopenia)
- Unsuccessful dieting
- Blood sugar issues
You are not your illness. You have an individual story to tell.
You have a name, a history, a personality. Staying yourself is part of the battle.